Spring Blushes

Wednesday 17 February 2016




I'm always trying to change up my makeup routine because I find it very easy to become stuck in my ways. In spring I do like a nice coral blush, because I'd usually go for a pink. The first blush that I think will be really pretty for spring is the Catrice blush in the shade Love + peach. This is definitely the pinker of the two coral shades. It can go on very heavily so a light hand is probably best with this. However, it doesn't have any glitter but still gives a fab glow. 


Another blush I loved last spring and will most likely love this year is the Essence blush in the shade secret it girl. This is a lot more orange compared to the Catrice one. It also has a little shimmer in it, which I quite like as it means that it makes you look slightly glowier. The glitter is very fine and not big and chunky, which is always a good thing. 

Finally is this NYX blush in mauve. I featured this in my January Favourites post. I really do love this and its become a staple in my makeup routine as it just blends so beautifully. It gives a lovely flush of colour to the cheeks, without being too much. 

I recently got my hands on the real techniques blush brush and its so so soft. It applies such a nice amount of blush so evenly. I'm a pretty big fan. 


What are you loving for spring?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)