Contact Me               About Me              

An Essential For Those Cold Winter Days*

Friday, 1 January 2016




If you've been reading this blog for a while you'll know that I have very dry skin and also suffer from eczema. I'm constantly on the hunt for new and different things to try and relieve the itch and get rid of the redness associated with eczema. I was recently send the Bioderma Actoderm creme*, and its become one of my favourite things to use. First of all, it is a VERY heavy moisturiser. If you have oily skin or line thats just not really dry you probably won't like this. At times when I used it, too many times in a row I find it sort of sits on my skin rather than being soaked in. 


That being said, if I use this sparingly and not that often, it really is amazing. It's probably the most moisturising thing I've ever used. It really calms my eczema and makes it totally bearable. I use it all over my body and on my face from time to time. I do find it a bit too heavy when using it on my face and leaves a residue which I don't particularly like. 

All in all I do really really like this moisturiser. Its probably one of my all time favourites because it does its job so well. Winter in particular is when my skin tends to really dry out so this is a great find for me. It retails for 23.99 for a 500ml bottle in boots, which can be a little pricy but for the tiny amount you use per use its really not that much. It will last ages. 


What's Your winter essential?


*This item was sent to me for my consideration however all views are my own

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)