Another Lush Haul

Monday 20 July 2015






I recently took a trip to Lush and I find it really hard to go in and not buy anything. I'v been wanting to try the ickle babybot for a while now and I can't wait to try it, it smells great like all of Lushes stuff.I also got the Butterball bath ballistic. It smells amazing! I've been looking up photos of this online and it has small pieces of cocoa butter in it. Its been recommended for people with dry and sensitive skin so I thought it would be a great thing to try. I'm really excited to try these because I haven't had anything from Lush in ages. I've been wanting the Lush Vanillary perfume for ages, and I smelled it again while I was in, and its just made me want even more. The only thing thats stopping me buying it, is that its kind of expensive. 

Do you like any of lushes perfumes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)