Skin Care Haul*

Monday 29 June 2015



Recently I've wanted to get my skincare back on track as its been basically non existent the last couple months. Since my skin is the most sensitive thing ever, I have to be really really careful with it, or it'll just break out like nothing else. Nourish* kindly sent me two sample of their products to try. They sent me two samples of their exfoliating cleanser to try out. I haven't tried it yet, but I plan on it soon. The next item that I bought was A Sephora brightening & perfecting mask. I picked this up when I was in Sephora whilst I was in Barcelona. I went in with the hopes that they might have some Kat Von D products that I was after, which they didn't, but they were released in Spain literally two days after I left. Gutted isn't even the word. I actually have used this mask and since its a sheet mask, I ended up looking like something from a horror movie with it on. It did feel really refreshing but unfortunately it did break my skin out. No surprises there. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)