Some Great Summer Products

Wednesday 27 May 2015


Summer is fast approaching and I've started to break out some products that I loved last summer and some that I know I will love this summer coming. A product that I love is the Essence silky touch blush in the shade autumn peach. Its a gorgeous coral shade which isn't too overpowering. It was a staple in my makeup routine last year, and I'm sure it will be again this year. Next is the seventeen skin wow! highlighter, I've spoken very highly about this already. Theres a full review here
This Revlon nearly naked foundation may look about 2939232 shades too dark for me but its actually a pretty good shade for when i'm tan. I can't wait to give this a proper trial run over the summer. Finally I have the seven shimmer bricks in gold bronze. I've spoken about these before. They're frickin' amazing. Between this and the skin wow! highlighter, it greats the dynamic duo of all highlighters. Trust me, its good. 

What are you're favourite summer beauty products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)