My Must Have Eye Brushes

Wednesday 22 April 2015


 Eye makeup is probably my favourite part of doing my makeup. I love eye brushes and over the years I've accumulated quite a few. 

This is probably the one brush that I would consider most important in my makeup routine. The Sigma E40 blending brush is perfect for blending out any colour. Its amazing. It makes my whole makeup routine a lot quicker and my eye makeup blend out so much more flawlessly. 


First off, I know the tape around this brush does not stand to the quality of this brush but it happened within the first week I had it because I washed it wrong, but since then I have had no fall out with this brush. This is the Essence smokey eye brush, it was one of the first eye brushes that I ever used and i've never not had this at hand during my makeup, so for me it really is a staple. Its the perfect brush for placing colour in the crease and it blends out pretty well too. A great option if you're on a budget. 



This brush is a more recent favourite of mine. Its from H&M and I'm really surprised at how great it is for a quick nicely blended eye look.I've had it for a while but never really paid much attention to it if I'm honest. You can use it to lay a shadow on the lid and also use it to blend a lighter colour through the crease. Another great option if you're on a budget. 


My final favourite is this shader brush is from Urban decay. This is a fairly basic item in my collection but its just such a good one, and I like it a lot. There will obviously be options that are just as good for a lot cheaper, but this one came with Naked Palette, and ever since I just really love using it. 

What are you must have eye brushes?

2 comments:

  1. The sigma brush looks amazing! I might have to try this one out!
    www.jennieemma.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should!
    emma xo | missemmalouise12.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)