The Liebster awards!

Tuesday 5 August 2014


I was nominated by the lovely Aoife Jane of Aoifejanebeauty. I love the idea behind this, which is basically to connect lesser know bloggers and also spread the word about each other. If you receive this award you have to:
  • You must link back to the person who nominated you. 
  • You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you. 
  • After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers and give them 11 questions of your choice to answer. (Must have less than 200 followers)
  • You are not allowed to nominate the person who nominated you.
  • Make sure you let the nominee’s know that they have been nominated and provide a link to your post for them, so they are able to learn about it.

The questions-

1- Strong eyes and nude lip or strong lip and basic eyes?

This is sort of a difficult question. Can I say both or is that cheating? Because it's really depending on the day thats in it. If its just a lazy day and I don't really feel like doing any spectacular makeup wise, I'll just do a really neutral eye and a bold lip. But if I'm feeling particularly fancy, then I'll go for a strong eye and a slightly less bold lip. I really don't like nude lips on my self they make me look somewhat like a corpse. 


2- Neat or Messy hair?
Messy all the way. I can't stand when my hair's too neat. I have to pull a piece out or scrunch it or something so its not too perfect. 


3-  If you could only wear one designer for the rest of your life who would you choose?
I don't wear much designer personally. ( mainly because I can't afford it ). But from seeing their stuff in store and in photo's I do really like Alexander Mcqueen. What fab clothes they make. If I did have to pick one evening wear designer though, it would be Ziad Nakad. If you haven't laid eyes on any of his fab creations, I suggest you do so immediately.


4- Celebrity crush and why?
Michael Clifford. Have you seen him? Need I say more?

5- Favorite TV series/movie/book?
I have watched quite an abundance of TV shows in my time. If I had to pick my top three it would be : breaking bad, Dexter (seasons 1-6 it just got dumb as fuck after that ) and American horror story. My favourite book would be looking for alaska by John Green, I'm a massive fan of all of his work. and my favourite movie is a toss up between Into the wild and ten things I hate about you.


6- Wild night out or cosy night in?
Cosy night in 100 times over. I'm not really a crazy going out person if I'm honest. 


7-  Who’s your ultimate style icon (and post a pic of your favorite look of theres)
I honestly don't have one singular style icon. I have so many different people I love so many different looks from. I honestly just couldn't choose one.


8- All white or all black outfit for a night out?
All black, all day every day


9- Most played song on your phone/ipod/mp3?
I'm pretty sure it'd be Everybody talks by The neon trees or Heaven knows by The pretty reckless. 


10- What would be a ultimate festival lineup and why?


My ultimate festival line up would probably be ' The 1975, Kodaline, Haim, 5 seconds of summer and some other indie bands that I've never heard of. Because those bands are fab and I love discovering new music!

11- If you have an opportunity to create your own theme park (i.e. like Disneyland) what would it be like and where would it be?
Ideally I'd love it to be in new york city because that's just my dream like, most people have honestly no idea how badly I want to go there. They would all be adrenaline rush inducing massive badass roller coasters. That's my favourite thing about theme parks, and also I wouldn't make it super duper expensive because some theme parks are just crazy money to get into. 


My nominees are:


1- honeypotblogs.blogspot.co.uk

2- http://jordsfaith.weebly.com


3- http://www.gailygumdrops.com


4- http://www.anouskamillar.com


5- lostinlifealways.blogspot.co.uk


6-  http://lovesandlooksramblings.blogspot.ie


7- http://lifewithrossy.wordpress.com


8- http://niminotes.com


9- http://geekgetsglam.blogspot.ie


10- http://shanz101beauty.blogspot.ie


11- http://thisnortherngirl.wordpress.com


My questions:


1- Holy grail foundation?

2- Favourite fashion item of the moment?
3- All time favourite book?
4- Celebrity style crush?
5- Favourite dark lipstick?
6-Dream Luxury beauty product?
7- Favourite junk food?
8- Favourite perfume?
9- Kill, Marry, Fuck :  Johnny Depp, Matty Healy, Zack Efron
10- Favourite Blog?
11-Best thing you've done this summer?



4 comments:

  1. You're so awesome. I love Breaking Bad and can jam out to "Heaven Knows" by the Pretty Reckless too. And I know exactly what you mean about the whole 'bold eye, less bold lip.' Finding the perfect nude is hard anyhow, let alone pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! My makeup is always a little ott anyways haha xo

      Delete
  2. Great answers! I totally feel the messy hair thing, I am unable to have perfect hair as well... Haha I also love both your most played songs

    www.hannafossum.blogspot.no

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I love when people have similar music taste as me haha! I've gotten really into walking on cars since I wrote this, If you haven't heard anything by them you should check them out:) xo

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)