Review: Gosh blush in 39 electric pink.

Wednesday 20 August 2014

I was looking through my Blush collection earlier on and I found this, and Remembered I never did a review on it. This is some thing I bought a while back, I really liked the colour and I quite liked the idea of a bright pink blush. 

At first glance I really liked the packaging but overtime it just gets grimy and dirty looking. The name  ' Electric pink' causes to you to think that it would be a really pigmented bright pink. Not the case at all. 



When I swatched it I was disappointed to find that it was more of a rosy light pink colour, and not much like the colour in the pan. When you go to apply it to the cheek, it takes a good few swipes in the pan to get any pigmentation out of it. When applied to the cheek, it does give a nice flushed look, but it doesn't last very long which is a big downer. 



Have you tried this? What did you think?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)